Your cart is currently empty.
Our acoustic panels absorb unwanted sounds like reverberation and echo while taking your home theater, church, cafeteria, conference room, band room, gaming room, living room, bedroom, play room, or any other room to the next level.
Be sure to see our other acoustic wall panel listings. You can mix and match panels to find the exact configuration of colors and shapes that will complete the acoustic wall treatment to your specifications. And note, if you decide to mix and match colors, we recommend staying with either Anchorage or FR701 fabric style. These are both equally excellent acoustic fabrics from Guilford of Maine, but they do have different texture styles you should be aware of.
Why choose ADW Panels? 1. Our acoustical wall panels are carefully manufactured in the USA and built with exacting standards to stand the test of time. 2. Our acoustic solutions are superior to foam panels in every way. 3. Our wide variety of vibrant colors, shapes, and size options allows you to create the visually pleasing and effective sound absorbing wall treatment you desire.
ADW Solid Acoustic Panels vs. Sound Foam Panels: Our panels have a solid, sound wave-absorbing core covered in high quality acoustic fabric. In contrast, simple wedge and pyramid foam paneling allows sound waves to pass through and bounce off of any wall they are installed on, which increases noise and echo. In a nutshell, ADW acoustical panels both work better and look better.
You deserve a superior sound experience.
- TWO-INCH THICK PANELS - OUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF SOUND ABSORPTION – These 2-inch thick panels offer a premium level of sound absorption rated NRC 1.0 (absorbs all undesirable sound waves like noise, reverb, and echo that hit it). NOTE: we highly recommend covering at least 15-20% of a room’s wall space for effective sound control for normal indoor environments. We want you to be happy with the result so be aware that less than 15% wall coverage may result in insufficient sound absorption.
- DISCOUNTS FOR BUSINESS BUYERS – Whether you’re part of a small, medium, or large business, be sure to contact us so we can offer you our great quantity-based discounts. Our acoustic wall panels and acoustic panel kits are perfect for cutting noise in conference rooms, offices, and lobbies.
- IMPORTANT FABRIC TEXTURE NOTE: If mixing and matching fabric colors we recommend staying consistent with EITHER “Anchorage” or “FR701” acoustic fabric styles for each project (you can see the style type next to the color name above and get a visual idea of the fabric in the image with the magnifying glass). These two styles have different textures that may be noticeable when next to each other.
- CHOOSE FROM OUR HUGE AND GROWING SELECTION OF SIZES, SHAPES, AND PREMIUM GUILFORD OF MAINE ACOUSTICAL FABRIC COLORS - See our other listings to mix and match sound absorbing wall panels sizes, shapes, and acoustic fabric colors to meet your project’s needs. Our panels are proudly designed and handcrafted in the USA at our factory in Wisconsin with the highest quality Guilford of Maine acoustic fabric and premium sound dampening materials.
- QUICK & EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION – Hanging our panels is as easy as hanging a picture on the wall. It’s not at all necessary to pay for setup help. We include quick install instructions and strong impaling clips for mounting the panels securely and in minutes.